ESTER BLACK HARRIS
A black color that assimilate to the sea bottom.
● Uses the highest-rank material that improved tensile strength.
● High sensitivity Harris with low elongation
● A black color that assimilate to the sea bottom does not give fish a sense of incompatibility.
● The strength of the stiffness unique to the ester material reduces the amount of stringiness, making it ideal for Harris and rig.
● There is no water absorption and it is strong against ultraviolet rays, so there is no quality deterioration.
the first seven digits：4968813
Single Resin Processing
Advanced performance and reliability A single coat of multi-purpose resin to enhance the quality of the original line.
A spooling system which minimizes curling and surface indentation. Feel the difference as the line comes off the spool nice and straight and very smooth.